Headbar

Thursday, July 21, 2016

Hello world

These two words are generally a part of first display assignment of a computer coder in his programming class. As soon as he gets the program compiled and the output screen displays "Hello World" , it signals him coming on stage where the geeky humanity greets him hello.

And these have now attained unmatched brand equity among its target audience.

This blog attempts to analyse such instances of marketing efforts which aims to bring brand awareness , resonance and salience amidst its TG.

Hello World , and I will add a smiley too 

ps: I should mention that professionally I have worked in marketing roles, headed territories like Delhi, Bangalore, Kolkata in sales roles for FMCG/Ecommerce companies and have also set up new business units. The power to do something like this blog comes from my experience with management consultants who tend to easily and confidently review work. Hope I too am from same breed. May be! I am...  

No comments:

Post a Comment